Sarah runs a series of group golf lessons for men and ladies during the year targeted to the new and intermediate golfer. The lessons run from 1-2 hours in duration and represent excellent value and a memorable learning experience.
Sarah’s group lessons run for 4 weeks in duration with her new course management sessions lasting 2 hours which she utilises the Jubilee golf course at Three Rivers Golf Club during the series. Please visit my latest events calendar for further details.
All lessons are open to members and non members and consist of the following areas:
- Back to basics
- Improve your putting (drills, green reading, technique, distance control)
- Awkward lies (there is no such thing as flat golf course! Understanding slopes are critical)
- Stop that slice ( A golfers nightmare..banish this for good)
- Mental toughness for your golf
- Short game (Sarah has spent time with the renowned Stan Utley to enhance her delivery of the short game)
“A good player who is a great putter is a match for any golfer. A great hitter who cannot putt is a match for no one” – Ben Sayers
All clinic and group lessons are allocated on a first come first serve basis with full payment required at time of booking. The groups consist of a maximum number of 8 per class, which are fun interactive and very informative
All Group Golf lessons and clinics can now to booked and purchased visiting the Lesson payments page. Please be aware of cancellation policy applicable with GolfingGirl and Golfing Guys group lessons.