Sarah Bennett Golf is able to offer the new and experienced player everything from golf lessons- Essex to a business Corporate golf day. She offers a first class coaching service to golfers in Essex and prides herself on high levels of customer service.
Sarah’s wealth of experience and knowledge allows her to impart information on numerous areas within the golf industry, in which she is updates on a regular basis.
- A complete range of golf lessons from groups to individuals from those new to golf to the experienced player. Sarah uses technology targeted towards the learning style of the player which includes the Swingbyte 3D analysis tool, which is superb for that much needed putting lesson
- Charity Golf lessons- Essex based company
- Personalised golf lesson vouchers
- Sarah holds variety of Sarah Bennett golf days during the year enabling new players to continue the social element of the game which is critical
- Group outings for her clients both Ladies European Tour and PGA European Tour events, the highlight being the Solheim Cup 2015 in Germany
- Annual Golf Coaching holidays, which is the ideal opportunity to watch Sarah play and bombard her with questions both on and off the course. This is a fantastic 4 days of golf and social activities
- Evening seminars at Lexden Wood Golf Club which have included Fitness and psychology, which are a vital component of the game. Sarah is one of a very select PGA Professionals to hold the TPI qualification
- TPI Fitness Screening in which she has strong links with a Fitness Professional and a Physiotherapist completing the team.
- A full club & repair service which Sarah prides herself on a 48 hr guaranteed turnaround if grips are in stock. A reshafting service is offered with knowledge in this area.
- Corportate Golf days or Team building days for your company
- A Level 2 Junior TPI Certified Instructor, Sarah is at the forefront of the development of Junior golf possessing the knowledge to ensure her sessions are fun and productive
- Experienced in coaching players with disabilities assisting with the ISPS Handa clinics on behalf of the Ladies European Tour
- You Tube channel and Sarah Bennett Golf blogs covering a range of technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects
Sarah provides a service second to none and welcomes communication on her various social media channels as she is keen to receive feedback from her clients.
“My clients golf, wellbeing and enjoyment are the most important aspects to me and nothing makes me happier than to receive on going updates and results”