Golf Lesson Packages & Golf Lesson Voucher Policy
All golf lessons are undertaken at the customers risk and shall have been approved to be deemed fit by their general practitioner to carry out movements associated with the sport of golf.
It is highly recommended that a public liability cover is taken out which can be
arranged through Sarah Bennett Golf so please ask Sarah for further details
To clarify any misunderstanding over golf lessons purchased here are the details regarding expiry dates
- The expiry date for all golf lesson vouchers and lesson packages is 6 months from date of issue which can be found on the voucher
- All special lesson packages are valid 6 months from the 1st golf lesson taken with Sarah Bennett Golf allowing for maximum improvement and enjoyment.
- All golf lessons and golf lesson vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Sarah Bennett Golf is not responsible if lesson vouches are stolen, destroyed or mislaid.
- A £5 charge will be levied for an additional player taking a lesson series or individual lesson
- All lessons must be paid for at the time by either cash or in the form of cheque or paypal (A fee is imposed for this service) If the situation arises of an unpaid cheque the full lesson amount must be paid for immediately to Sarah Bennett by cash
- Golfing Girl group sessions represent excellent value so payment is required 7 days prior to the lesson by transfer. This is non refundable should you decide to cancel. If Sarah Bennett Golf decides to cancel due to weather related issues this shall be “credited” against another lesson. There will be no cash refunds
If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact Sarah Bennett Golf immediately who will advise on a course of action and any confirmed extension.
Lesson Cancellation policy
As a Professional organisation I would expect maximum courtesy from my clients as we operate a full courtesy towards “you” my clients.
To ensure a consistent business relationship the following conditions are in place.
- A client cancelling an individual golf lesson directly with Sarah Bennett must be received by e mail within 48 hours of the lesson date. If the full notice is not given then the client will lose that particular lesson forming part of the package or be liable for full payment of the lesson fee.
- A client cancelling less than 48 hours of a scheduled lesson will be liable for 100% of the lesson fee or lesson part of the package total.
- In retrospect of “potential” weather cancellation, the client should contact Sarah Bennett golf by phone to check on course conditions if in doubt. Any lesson deemed to be detrimental due to Health & Safety concerns may be cancelled at short notice by Sarah Bennett Golf negating the 15 minute MOT
- If sudden illness prevents the client from attending their lesson outside the above time frames please call Three Rivers Pro Shop or Sarah Bennett where she may consider an allowance for a period of time.
- Sarah Bennett Golf will extend a courtesy for a last minute cancellation by herself other than injury or illness a 15 minute putting MOT
- Videos will not generally be used within the 30 min lessons and only posted on the SBG favoured communication platform. Videos will not be sent directly or e mailed to the client or a lesson round up provided unless the Ultimate Game Changer course is purchased or the £30 annual fee paid for the library storage.
- All club repairs are to be paid for at the time of collection with the form of cash or cheque and collected within 6 month duration.
- Clubs must not be removed from the premises without prior payment to the shop staff
- All re shafts undertaken by Sarah Bennett Golf are guaranteed for a period of 6 months
- Grips supplied by the customer are not guaranteed under Sarah Bennett Golf and a charge will be imposed if she undertakes the repair.